Mentor application: TheCannonMan
Usual Character Name: K.U.R.T, Kurt Baker, Walter Rocks
BYOND Username: TheCannonMan
Recommended by (if applicable): Flaborized, Flourish, InternetDweller, OMJ
Times Available: Varies, normally any time between 8 AM and 10 PM pacific standard

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):  I'm applying because I am interested in teaching people goonstation, and trying to make them stick with it.  I want to give back to the game's community for being so good to me.  We've certainly got a lot of good eggs here.  Also the only way I have to help new players in game currently is yelling over the radio, which I will probably still do too.

For game experience, I started playing in December of 2017.  I've tried pretty much every job, normally playing a silicon role, or being a head of staff.  As a head I prefer Medical director, Research Director, and Chief Engineer as those jobs involve the most experimentation and goofing around with game mechanics.  My main role however is been AI.  AI is very fun, and can make or break rounds by  alone.  Also as AI's main role is yelling at people, I often yell advice at new players when they ask it over the radio.  One of the tenets I like to follow is that an AI's role is to make rounds more fun, rather than instantly bolt down antags and yell their name and location over radio to sec.  
   Now as for things I actively know how to do in game; I can heal pretty much anyone who comes stumbling into med, stick bodies in the cloner, brains in silicons, and borg puritans.  I know artlab computers, but nothing deeper than that in DWAINE.  I Have a bunch of life saving chems memorized, and know how to get a good toxins burn going, but not really how to make the actual bombs, as that's never really been that interesting to me.  I can get a good hot hellburn going in engineering and how to mine and use the ores in mining for QM profit, and matsci for fun.  I know how to whip up a good meal as chef, and supply the kitchen as botanist.  And I know how to play every antag pretty well.

In summary I dont know; Pathology, toxins, deep DWAINE

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): No previous bans
Definite yes. Kurt's not only an extremely talented, and knowledgable AI and Borg player, but is also genuinely a nice person to chat with. In addition his experience in medical and science is no slouch either. I think he'd make an excellent mentor.
Quite a long time ago, I observed Kurt patiently teach a new player about mining, which I personally think is one of the most tedious areas of the game to explain to someone else. However, he was totally cool about it and left a nice impression on the new player. It's been pretty overdue; TheCannonMan is a very helpful and fun player, and they should definitely be mentor.
Kurt is fantastic, definitely one of the best silicons on the station, and solid in the other roles ive seen him in as well. Yes from me.
Yeah Kurt is really good, I told them to apply and they'd make a great mentor for sure.
Kurt is a probably one of if not the best / most experienced AI’s we have on station. I’ve seen him pull of some pretty awesome things that I’ve never seen another AI do with the port a sci and telesci

For example, remotely rescuing a person whom I was actively eating as a ling in an isolated room. Frankly, he caught me completely off guard and I was a bit blown away. He warped in the portasci with telesci, scooped the victim inside to separate him from my chokehold, and then recalled the portasci out in literally under two seconds (I was so surprised that both the hive mind victims and I actually thought it was some kind of an exploit at first until he explained how he pulled it off).

Suffice to say I strongly support making Kurt a mentor
An absolute top notch AI, and as I've always held, a good AI makes a good mentor, almost universally. 

Big +1
here, here it is in big:
+1
Kurt is the best. Make he purple
ooh i didnt recognise the ckey but u recognised the names! youre smart n helpful and seem to wanna teach and dont seem like u wanna m e t a g a m e so thats a +1 from me!
K.U.R.T has always stood out to me as a fantastic AI player. I believe that any AI related mentor question would benefit greatly from his input.
Kurt Baker is a great player and always fun to play with. Definitely should be a mentor!
Very robust, purple for thee please
Another +1 from me. Whether he's human or silicon, Kurt is a fantastic player that knows his stuff.

Make him the TheMentorMan.
Kurt might be the most knowledgeable person when it comes to comprehending AI laws.

Fully understanding all the different AI laws being uploaded in different situations will make anyone's head spin and Kurt is just the guy to help.

+1 Great MD, Excellent AI.
put them on the silicons mount rushmore as well