Mentor Application: Zamujasa
Okay, fine, I've done it now. Oof.

Usual Character Name: Stephanie Mir, Raze Mead, *fart, *scream
BYOND Username: Zamujasa
Recommended by (if applicable): Various people, I guess.
Times Available: Late nights Pacific time, random

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): One time Mordent banned me by accident.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

People keep telling me to apply, mostly. And calling me a nerd. Or a living spreadsheet, for that matter. Getting mentorship doesn't matter too much to me, to be honest; most of my knowledge is put onto the wiki at some point, and when people ask about things in-game, I like to reply over the radio (or OOC if it's not round-related). If it's something I'm skilled with, I'll try to tutor them directly, like showing how to build a Cyborg or working with them on figuring out some packet thing.

Most of my knowledge comes from reverse-engineering how things work, either from experimenting in-game or checking the 2016 source. To that end, my goal is mostly to help document and teach people things enough that they can go on to build greater things, using the knowledge I've shared as a foundation. 

In game experience, I guess. I played mostly in 2015 and stopped around the time the leak came out, taking a long break after the Sol illusion was shattered.

* Wrote the book on packet stuff.
* Many rounds spent as AI/Cyborg, knowing the ins/outs of it
* Skilled at hacking, wiring, building some stuff
* Decent at doctoring
* Skilled at dying to antagonists in dumb ways
* I dunno. I mostly just observe these days.
* I send a lot of adminhelps about people being bad? I guess? Does that matter?

Sorry, writing about myself is surprisingly difficult.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that most of the time I kind of already do mentorhelp-y stuff, just in game or in discord or in deadchat or OOC or whatever. I enjoy being helpful and assisting more than I enjoy being an antagonist in this game, and being a mentor would reflect that outside of rounds themselves.

Thanks for considering.
no question about it, yes
Hard HARD yes
A big 'ol helpful nerd; yes from me!
Zamujasa knows so much and their wiki guides have inspired countless nerds. They're also a very helpful and cool player. Absolutely.
seems interested in teaching, is a huge smartfart nerd and nice to boot, would be good as a mentor
million yeses
A good sort who'd be excellent at the job in question. Yes.
The biggest darn nerd around. Its been a long time coming.
ok but tabs > spaces