Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major Spy PDA objective list sometimes fails to update
This seems to be kind of an intermittent thing, but when it does happen, the list of stealable items will stay put after a 15 minute update, and even through multiple updates, completely breaking your ability to collect new bounties (though you can still turn in any unclaimed ones on the current list)

This happened to me in a round earlier today and I ahelped it with no response, but I figured I might as well bug it just in case.
I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I think there might be some spy rounds where you can only get those objectives. I've seen this happen before, the console updated on the claimed rewards normally; the current target just didn't change. I could be totally wrong of course. It certainly does make it more difficult to claim enough rewards to earn the tracker.
Yeah it happened to be a day or so ago. My spy PDA refused to update from the 15 minute objectives to the 30 minute ones. I ahelped and got a token for the busted round. Very annoying bug because I love spy thief rounds and I wanted to keep going.