Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question about the Floorpills rule
I shoulda made that more clear, I meant it as a joke type thing where it is quite obviously a melon and even says as such in the item name/description but the label says that it is not a melon
A single rainbow melon slice can break nearby windows and walls, I just experienced it right now drinking from the random booze in tech outpost. There was a one tile gap : 2 broken windows, 1 broken wall.
That's unfortunate. I always liked eating rainbow melons for the weird effects you could get out of them, though if they cause damaging explosions that seems to run afoul of the rules.
You nerds are picking at the floorpills rule too much. if you keep going the rule might get removed or something. That would be a bummer for everyone.
Pretty sure to answer the original problem is DONT RELABEL HARMFUL PILLS AS SOMETHING NONHARMFUL THAT ALREADY EXISTS AS NONANTAG
You can name killer pills whatever you want as antag or rename pills to something silly like, Happy Fun Time Pill as a nonantag but don't make QGP and make it into pills called Salbutamol and leave them around as nonantag. That would be beyond floorpills rule and just general griefing in my opinon. EXPECIALLY IF YOU REPLACE THE PILLS IN THE MEDKITS WITH THAT.
Also making something that explodes into pills and leaving them around the station as nonantag is also very very not good.
Dunno if I'm correct but this is how I feel.
Usually I expect to die in an hilarious way if I drink something from the bar. Because - let´s face it - Barkeepers are assholes. When I play as Barman, I usually challenge people to drink my special "danger drinks". That just are bottles full of whatever I can find at the time. You can be lucky and it´s just booze, or you can get a mix that sets you ablaze and freezes you into an ice cube at the same time. But all of my danger drinks are labelled such. If I am a Clown and spike the drinks at the bar with ??? pills, that´s a different story, though.
As a barman you should be be making hilarious/really dangerous mix combos. You get to practice chemistry, people get to play russian roulette/learn how chemicals can combine, medbay gets to do work when the survivors make their way down there. It's a triple win.

Standard rules about warning people and force drinking apply of course.