Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*raspberry emote with sound
Tongue 
We can burp, fart, and scream, but we can't mock some poor shlub whose shoes we've stolen with a raspberry emote. The lack of this crucial form of juvenile communication is a hole in the soul of the game, and by golly it needs to be plugged. I'm not sure where I'm going with this metaphor, but i'm pretty sure it would be a good addition to our sizable repertoire of emotes.
Holy crap, I never realized how much I wanted this! I will begin recording "thbpbpthpt" noises immediately.
good idea floorpill
(03-27-2019, 10:26 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: good idea floorpill

When will this joke end?
When we get what we want, raspberries
+1 Yes I like it.
This would improve clown gameplay by a factor of 10, possibly 20
if you get hit within a second of doing the emote you should have a chance to bite your tongue, dealing brute and bleeding damage

because why not

But in all seriousness I like this idea. It's a small little thing and I figure that the hardest part of adding the emote would be acquiring the sound file for it.
I custom emote it pretty normally.
Having a noise with it would be the cool.
(03-29-2019, 09:16 AM)aft2001 Wrote: if you get hit within a second of doing the emote you should have a chance to bite your tongue, dealing brute and bleeding damage
Why not make it work like fingersnapping, so you have a random chance to bite your tongue? Of course, doing it with a breath mask on should give you a message about fogging up the viewports, temporarily reducing your field of vision as punishment for being gross.
Adding things like this is pretty easy. If someone wants to throw together a few tthbhbhhbhh sounds I can toss it in.
On it
Done
https://soundcloud.com/wisecrack-34/bad-...-1/s-AZxxz