Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
pressure on oshan
If you go outside on oshan without a protective suit, you get squished by the pressure. Simple as that
I think one of the main appeals of Oshan is that you can go outside without protective gear. Sure, you need O2, but even then you can make short dashes without it.
I can appreciate both sides of the argument. I liked the idea that was given for special events similar to radstorms that could change pressure or temperature of the outside water temporarily.

I choose to believe, with no lore or canon backup, that Oshan is actually just like 5 metres under the surface of the water, thats why pressure isnt that big a deal.
yeah i think no pressure is better, with maybe the random events that do stuff like that
Actually, events will actually be better.
I agree, events would be better. Having a station which actually lets you leave it in just your swim trunks without rapidly dying is fantastic. Pressure would just make the station less unique. Now, if there were more parts of the station in the Trench - perhaps more sensitive stuff like the AI upload or something, or a command bunker - then the pressure down there would protect said parts of the station, and I'd be totally fine with that.