Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hats on Monkeys
I'm pretty sure I've talked about this before, but this comic reminded me that we really need to be able to put hats on monkeys. We already have some monkeys with sprited clothing, would it really be that much more difficult to make it so the hat sprites can fit on simian heads? First the humans had hats, then the robots, then the borgs. Gentlemen, it is time for the monkeys.
Yes.
While we're at it, allow for masks. There isn't that many masks in the first place. I want this mainly if I become a monkey, they can see me smoking.
Monkeys can already wear masks, but there are no sprites for that. We also do not have a ridiculous sprite for monkeys wearing backpacks. Please do this.
Marquesas Wrote:Monkeys can already wear masks, but there are no sprites for that. We also do not have a ridiculous sprite for monkeys wearing backpacks. Please do this.

I'm pretty sure the bog standard Gas Mask has a sprite, and it is great if I recall right. We definitely need the rest though. With how fast people redid the jumpsuit sprites, I feel like it wouldn't be that hard to sprite up the monkey stuff.
I'd be willing to sprite these, but my computer has shat itself.
If anybody can dump the dimensions for monkeys, basically north,west,east,south, 32x32 .png image.
If you are too lazy for that, you can just take screenshots of a monkey facing different ways, and post it here (SAVE IT AS .PNG!!) and i'll get working. Shouldn't be hard at all. Actually it's almost too easy. Why hasn't this been done before? I'm afraid it might be bug related.
Sundance Wrote:I'd be willing to sprite these, but my computer has shat itself.
If anybody can dump the dimensions for monkeys, basically north,west,east,south, 32x32 .png image.
If you are too lazy for that, you can just take screenshots of a monkey facing different ways, and post it here (SAVE IT AS .PNG!!) and i'll get working. Shouldn't be hard at all. Actually it's almost too easy. Why hasn't this been done before? I'm afraid it might be bug related.

It's not a bug. It's the same reason a lot of sprites don't exist for fat people.