Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cluwne Car
Discount Dan's Almost-Free Rental Cars

Be the envy of all the crew with your bright green buggy flesh carriage!

The features of this lovely vehicle include:

- A custom-made horn that replicates the cluwne's friendly screams!*

- It spews biodegradable vomit from its exhaust!* Eco-friendly!

- It beautifies its passengers with a fashionable green attire!* You'll never want to remove it!

- Its unique semiliquid metal frame protects its passengers from any form of damage!

- It securely places its passengers after massaging them with a prehensile tongue and shuts its almost-titanium teeth after placing it inside! Relaxing and enjoyable!

- The best part? It's almost automated and only requires a driver to keep the car on the right track!

You may be asking how do I get such a wonderful car? Well, we've partnered with the Wizard Federation to allow select wizards magically transform clown cars into this amazing vehicle!

* - Discount Dan's Almost-Free Rental Cars is not held accountable for any esophageal damage from repeated vomiting, loss of voice through repeated screaming, limb loss from teeth pre-maturely shutting during the process of securing a passenger, or unintentional cluwne transformation. Discount Dan's Almost-Free Rental Car and Wizard Federation hold exclusive rights to the process of making cluwne cars.
*scream

Do it.
This is horrible. Someone sprite this so we can see how horrible it is.....I aint doing it.
I want this just so I can cry when I look at it
This already exists. Let us never speak of it again.
(03-26-2019, 06:49 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: This already exists. Let us never speak of it again.
(03-26-2019, 12:14 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 06:49 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: This already exists. Let us never speak of it again.