Salami Sam Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Salami Sam, or a random name.

BYOND Username: salami_sam, previously horsegirl95.

Recommended by (if applicable): John_Warcrimes

Times Available: EST, early morning or late evening.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I'm applying for a mentorship because there's a large influx of new players and I want to answer questions while the rounds are slow. I've been playing since around 2013 and have a decent knowledge base of all jobs and roles. For those that have seen and played with me in-game, I will freely admit to having a pretty laid back attitude and I enjoy messing around a lot - within limits. On the record, I have dunked a lot of players into disposal chutes. For better or worse.

For the most part, I play a lot of Security, sometimes bartender, and a great deal of Staff Assistant as well.

Pure and simple, I enjoy playing this game and used mentorhelp a lot while I was a beginnering, still figuring things out. Would love to give back. As stated, there's a large income of new players. I'm simply applying to be able to answer mentorhelp chats. The sudden income of new players is great! I have to head into work pretty early every morning. I appreciate a quick round of Space Station 13 in the morning while enjoying a morning cup of coffee (have ya'll ever tried the aeropress?). With this new wave of people, there's always a decent amount of players on evening during the wee hours.

I appreciate this server a lot. In fact, the behaviors on ANY other server prevent me from every mentioning this game in a real life setting. I understand that it's a very trying time for the server. It's also an exciting time. Hopefully, this sudden interest in the game will bring new content - in maps, adventure zones, and code changes. I'm interesting in coding, mapping, and have a few small suggestions for the server. My idea of the change of the bar's party lights was just implamented.

Lastly, I enjoy the community and just want to give back a bit.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Have been banned three times, that I can recall. Once because I asked for it (for the medal). Another for a dispute over pushing someone out of an airlock, an incident which was entirely my fault I admit. Once more, I tested the ban evasion system to see how it works - spoilers, you can't evade a ban!
i can't gauge your knowledge in game whatsoever but I also don't have any knowledge of game mechanics outside of hacking doors and punching faces. you definitely have the right attitude for being a mentor & I think that you'll be a great addition because you care about playing and making sure ppl have a fun time and have for quite some time. it's a yes from me
I've seen you around a lot and reckon you know your stuff and have a good attitude, so even though I hate the way your name constantly makes me hungry I'd say "yeah, totally!"
Yeah I've seen em in game, Sam seems not shit and competent. Would be a good mentor
Sam is one of the few people I recognize in game, the length of time played alone should be enough for the purplening
Salami Sam is definitely one of the better Sam's on the station! I remember you from years ago when I first started and you were a good player then and now! Yes from me.