Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simple Tweaks To Cards
1. STG machine in the afterlife bar and VR

This would be super amazing since I've been teaching STG to people and I've also recently learned Tarocchi. It would be nice to have a safe place to play card games without the occasional greytide marching in and Toolboxing/Stealing From/Consuming/Exploding on you.

2. The tarot trump/major arcana cards lack numbering which makes tarot games tedious

The numbering is as follows:

None: The Fool
1: The Magician
2: The High Priestess
3: The Empress
4: The Emperor
5: The Hierophant
6: The Lovers
7: The Chariot
8: Justice
9: The Hermit
10: Wheel of Fortune
11: Strength
12: The Hanged Man
13: Death
14: Temperance
15: The Devil
16: The Tower
17: The Star
18: The Moon
19: The Sun
20: Judgement
21: The World

3. Other quality of life changes

A. If possible, players should be able to choose whether they display their cards as a hand or as a deck (things get weird when you start running out of cards in your deck)
B. Flipping a card face-up in hand sometimes reveals that card in chat (needs further testing) which can be a bit too revealing
C. Decks of cards don't always display how many cards are in the deck which makes counting cards a bit frustrating sometimes.
D. After removing a tarot deck from the box, you can't fit the full 78 card deck back in the box.
I have never touched cards but this sounds cool, plz aedd
Does nothing bad and adds a little more flavor.

Cool if there's nothing else to code i guess.
Ah, sounds cool to me. I don’t actually know how to play tarot games but it would be fun to have more card game options in afterlife.