Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Give wizards their own radio channel
A few days ago we ended up with 4 wizards and I realized they don't have a secret radio frequency to chat on.
It's a bit rare for there to be more than one wizard so adding their own channel might be weird, however it does make sense lore wise. Maybe if this is to be added then increase wizard "frequency" too.
Give em a crystal ball. Hold it in hand to speak into it and it repeats the message on all other crystal balls.
Would be fun for RP, yes please
(03-23-2019, 12:13 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Give em a crystal ball. Hold it in hand to speak into it and it repeats the message on all other crystal balls.

How about a scything crystal on the wizard shuttle, that let's you Astral project yourself to anyone, appearing next to them as a harmless projection that can commune with them
(03-23-2019, 12:44 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Would be fun for RP, yes please

Weren't wizards taken off 1 because most wizards went full turbo antag?
(03-23-2019, 01:52 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 12:13 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Give em a crystal ball. Hold it in hand to speak into it and it repeats the message on all other crystal balls.

How about a scything crystal on the wizard shuttle, that let's you Astral project yourself to anyone, appearing next to them as a harmless projection that can commune with them

Its funny that you mention that. I had started making a sort of astrial projection genetics power, but I haven't gotten around to finishing it. 

I like that sorta idea for wizard too, but that doesn't have much to do with this wizard radio.
(03-23-2019, 02:53 PM)Technature Wrote: Weren't wizards taken off 1 because most wizards went full turbo antag?

They were put back on! Theoretically they shouldn't be doing that sort of thing as per the RP rules anyway.
And I have to say a radio channel might be helpful in preventing that when there's more than one wizard. Personally I really dig the crystal ball idea. It's (relatively) simple, functional and thematic.