Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Rusty Bottom
BYOND Username: BLooDHoG
Recommended by (if applicable): Flaborized, Sord, SimianC
Times Available: I can be online any day almost any time I get a craving for some SS13 (Eastern European Time).

Reason for Application + Game Experience:  
I arrived on board the Goon Station couple years ago near spacemas hiding in a cargo crate full of test subject monkeys and fruitcakes to sustain me. After loafing around collecting left behind butts i was given a job as a Roboticist to put my interests to some use.
After filling the stations halls with automatic butts I started to learn surgery out of interest and in need of more butts to tinker with.
From there on I started learning other jobs to expand my expertise and knowledge.
Now I'm ready to assist the next generation of stowaways and drifters arriving on our cheesy station of miscreants.

I planned to send a request to be a Mentor a while back as soon as I learned all the basic and more advanced mechanics of pretty much every job.

I know pretty much all the basics across all the jobs and some notable things (in my opinion) like telesci, hellburn, toxins, basic mechcomp, chemistry (secret chems) and of course "PieSci".
I'm also experienced in some more advanced repairs like broken APCs/general machines, power issues and monkey outbreaks.
Things that I haven't yet wrapped my bald head around are pathology, packets and some advanced computer functions besides shuttle call, security/medical logs and GuardBuddie commands.

I also have experience with most of the antag roles and even some of the holiday exclusive ones during spacemas.

I also have made few posts before regarding bugs here on the forums before regarding Oshan and one instance of a possible game breaking bug.

I might have influenced the addition of being able to vape trough phones for what that's worth.
I do not claim this to be the case but i find it too tempting not to own up to

Did I yet mention I'm experienced in baking all sorts of things into pies?
I ones baked the entire chorus of All star into a pie.
In "swedish".

Previous Bans: I only recall having been ones warned of bad use of language.

Signed:
Rusty Bottom.
A self-proclaimed expert "pientist".
A nitroglycerin enthusiast.

A man/borg with a big heart, balding hair and a rather bland behind.
Thumbs Up 
Rusty is a fun and knowledgeable player, give em the purple.

(03-21-2019, 09:00 AM)BLooDHoG Wrote: Did I yet mention I'm experienced in baking all sorts of things into pies?
I ones baked the entire chorus of All star into a pie.
In "swedish".

+1
Rusty good
never had a bad time
+1
Yes +1
This one sparks joy. A good player would make a good hos and mentor. As long as they make their quota, that is.
Lot of good apps this month wow! Rusty is a fun player and I think they would make a fine mentor.
Rusty Bottom is a fantastic player who knows his stuff. I have had nothing but positive interactions with them, Rusty Bottom is a name I like seeing around station. 

+1 from me.
i actually recognise the name rusty bottom and it is a good name, full of cool knowledge and not being rude, yes
Very good person, would make very good mentor.
Rusty is a fun player and would be a good mentor. Yes.