Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like?
Tox damage is best saved for last anyway, but pent is quite wonderful it.
On the other hand I feel like potassium iodide is so trivial to make in bulk, you could possibly just mix is with charcoals to get something fast at cleaning tox with just the chelation as a downside. Does it matter if the charcoal flushes the iodide when you can make beakers of the stuff in seconds?

As for the chaos, I don't have much aside from cleaning up litter when you have downtime. Organising cloning well is probably the most important part and you might just have to stick around until all corpses are dealt with if you get started. Also don't leave bodies lying around as a doc, reclaim or shelve them so they don't stink up the place. and confuse people making sense of what needs cloning. If need be, the chap's crematorium is a better place to dump stinky people than any of medbay is. :P
Also wrt leaving stuff out - I see a bunch of peeps do it and it's fine I think, but you may have to keep in mind the crew doesn't always share well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like? - by BatElite - 10-11-2020, 02:56 PM