Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like?
My general roundstart set up is as follows.

Health analyzer in pocket.
Medical belt containing a brute automender (from the roundstart first aid kit), a burn automender (from the roundstart first aid kid), an epinephrine autoinjector (from the roundstart first aid kit, used ASAP for space reasons), a defib, and three hyposprays, one of epi, one of charcoal, and one of saline.
Roundstart first aid kit in backpack, with the spare slots now taken up with four autoinjectors: atropine, synaptizine, salbutamol, and mannitol
Roundstart box containing seven autoinjectors: salbutamol, mannitol, potassium iodide, insulin, spaceacillin, calomel, filgrastim. Box gets labeled "Specialized Medicine" if I have the time.
Box of healing patches if there's a roundstart one in medbay.

Replace my appendix with a cyberappendix so I can ignore minor injuries. I used to replace more organs but the stamina boosts got removed so it's not worth my time now.

Sometimes I'll go looking for an artbeaker to mass produce meds which I will then store in a box in pill form for refills, but if I have time to mass produce meds I usually end up not needing them. If I do do that, I try to get my hands on more hyposprays.

Refill meds whenever possible, wander around looking for patients.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like? - by Mouse - 10-04-2020, 04:05 AM