Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like?
Steal cryoxadone from the cryopods since they suck, make SR (getting the wine from the space diner since that's usually faster than the bar), make beaker with 9u cryostylane, 1u SR, and 90u cryoxadone. Turn into 20 pills, calling it QuikClone®. Find two gas mask and create choco-purge pills (chocolate + potassium + phosphorus), and also carry calomel for a slightly less dangerous toxin purging method. Fill box with surgery tools. Cook up synthflesh with my own blood and create a box of patches of those. If I have the time, I get a heavily diluted cold beer IV drip for faster toxins healing, since cryoheal is fairly slow at healing that.

Once that initial setup is done, I run a campaign to get EVERYONE scanned in the cloner whether they want it or not; even if they're puritan, it gives people a free health implant so you don't have to waste materials for health implants. For the annoying nerds who don't want to get scanned, I refine some glass, cables, and steel to put into the fabricator to produce huge amounts of health implants, which I implant-gun into them. If an annoying nerd is sufficiently close to medbay and still refuses to be scanned, I take stronger measures and flash them to drag them to the cloner. E V E R Y O N E W I L L B E S A V E D

I also offer an optional premium care service to people such as sec and heads (and the average Joe, for a price), where they're implanted with a tracking implant so medical can teleport directly to their location for immediate paramedic action. Obviously optional, since some people don't really want to be tracked by potentially bad dudes.

TOP TIP: disable genetic analysis on the cloner, it is complete garbage and even geneticists find it shitty

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like? - by Triacontakai - 03-19-2019, 06:42 PM