Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like?
I usually immediately force my way into chemistry before they blow it up, cook up some synthflesh, grab an empty large beaker, then run around the station and make some Strange Reagents and then dilute it heavily with a mixture of epinephrine, saline glucose, and salbumtomol or however it's spelled. Then grab the cryo beakers, pour them into a large one, add some crystolane and make pills out of it and pack away an anti-toxin kit. Rest of the space I have with my belt/backpack/maybe chest backpack is a full suite of surgical tools and a defib unit.

You basically turn into a walking medbay with this, don't need to drag people to medbay to heal them, can do surgical reattachment as needed, and bring people back from the dead on the spot. The hard part is getting hurt people to hold still long enough to be healed or to get people to stop dragging corpses away from you while your pour synthflesh on them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like? - by Xeram - 03-19-2019, 04:49 PM