Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
discord Ban appeal boat lord banned by firebarrage
My IRC Username:mrwolf_12

Date and time of the ban:12/2/19

Who banned me:firebarrage

Message given in the kick, if present:i dont remember it

Summary of events leading up to the ban:basically thi happen in the same day that i was banned for overreacting soo fire banned me for punching a doctor but when my ban ended i was still banned from discord when i asked the admin said was for racism

Why I should be unbanned:I'm just a guy who likes memes and wants to make others laugh with them, my intentions were never to harm others
I don't have logs because discord doesn't make it easy to read deleted messages, but it looks like you've had a history of saying racist stuff on the discord. It doesn't matter whether or not it's a meme, Racist content is not allowed period.
This discord ban was done by Blackray Jack, who has been notified.
(03-18-2019, 09:04 PM)Hokie Wrote: I don't have logs because discord doesn't make it easy to read deleted messages, but it looks like you've had a history of saying racist stuff on the discord. It doesn't matter whether or not it's a meme, Racist content is not allowed period.

strange because they never said anything about it
I know for a fact I've booted you several times for being edgy and gross.
(03-19-2019, 11:10 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: I know for a fact I've booted you several times for being edgy and gross.

yeah but not for racism
Do you really want to pick this apart like that?

You have repeatedly been removed from the channel. For whatever reason. Let's address that rather than nitpick.
(03-19-2019, 10:46 PM)Wonkmin Wrote: Do you really want to pick this apart like that?

You have repeatedly been removed from the channel. For whatever reason. Let's address that rather than nitpick.

but they never said was a permaban

(03-19-2019, 10:46 PM)Wonkmin Wrote: Do you really want to pick this apart like that?

ok