Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harner and Telesci
A while into the round, i think about 30-40 min in, Ol' Harner will come barging into Telesci and wave at you as he passes.
This is spiffy, but he uses the public access door to the portal room, and de synchronizes the blast doors if they happen to be closed, so you end up with the middle blast door always in the opposite position to the ones behind the windows.

Really not a problem as it is so late in the round and you rarely have to worry about scorching the main hall at that point, but still a bit of an issue.
Ronnyfire Wrote:A while into the round, i think about 30-40 min in, Ol' Harner will come barging into Telesci and wave at you as he passes.
This is spiffy, but he uses the public access door to the portal room, and de synchronizes the blast doors if they happen to be closed, so you end up with the middle blast door always in the opposite position to the ones behind the windows.

Really not a problem as it is so late in the round and you rarely have to worry about scorching the main hall at that point, but still a bit of an issue.

I think I like this a lot!
For the record, if you open up the blast doors (so the middle one is closed) and turn off the power, you can crowbar the doors back into the right position on the cycle.

I kinda wanna say we should leave this in. Ol' Harner is such a cutie, wavin' his little hand as he lays down JUSTICE
Oh i totally agree he should visit telesci late into the round, it is stupid levels of adorable.
Just have him find a nicer entrance, or maybe open and close all the doors as he passes?
Bots probably just shouldn't open blast doors.
This is still broken
No, it isn't. Blast doors are blacklisted.