Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Medal Icons by cT
Since i'm enjoying making these i figured i'd make a thread to contain them so i can update it when i want and not worry about spamming the medal suggestion thread

"One-Arm bandit": Lose an arm to the Hell slot machine.
"Damnbuster": Win your freedom from the Hell slot machine.
[Image: attachment.png]

"For Your Ohm Good": Get obliterated by an extremely powerful PTL beam.
[Image: ptl.png]

"Shut Up and Jam": Complete a Chaos Dunk.
[Image: chaosdunk2.png]
These are very nice and should be added smile
Freaky Friday - Mind swap with another player by any of the different available means
[Image: freakyfriday.png][Image: freakyfriday2.png]

Two variants, I personally prefer the second but not by much. Might revisit this one at some point.

(03-17-2019, 05:38 PM)Kovirii Wrote: These are very nice and should be added smile

Thanks!
Your icons look really nice! Maybe you should work on some more creative icons for existing medals, too.
(03-17-2019, 10:18 PM)Schwicky_Schwag Wrote: Your icons look really nice! Maybe you should work on some more creative icons for existing medals, too.

problem with that is that i don't have a lot to work with for those, since they rarely have descriptions and they aren't clear even when they do. Only a few, like Lock Block or Master of Unlocking, have obvious solutions. I'm not particularly good with pop culture so most of the names are meaningless to me.
(03-18-2019, 08:37 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 10:18 PM)Schwicky_Schwag Wrote: Your icons look really nice! Maybe you should work on some more creative icons for existing medals, too.

problem with that is that i don't have a lot to work with for those, since they rarely have descriptions and they aren't clear even when they do. Only a few, like Lock Block or Master of Unlocking, have obvious solutions. I'm not particularly good with pop culture so most of the names are meaningless to me.

I have over a hundred medals.
I could come up with ideas for icons for the medals that I remember how I got.
(03-18-2019, 08:37 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:

Are you on Discord or IRC? I can share a document with you that describes the conditions of almost all of them.
I love these. We should have more medals!