Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Critical Wraith blinding ability lasts forever (and possible more)
During a round on #1, me and someone else got blinded by a wraith and the effect did not go away until after the round restarted. VISOR nor oculine fixed it, and I think the wraith even said that they couldn't see anything when they tried to revenant.
I was this wraith. I blinded someone with the smoke, and then later when I heard that they were dying, I rushed over to revenant them. However, I couldn't see anything, leading to my quick demise, which was lame, since the shuttle docked before my revenant cooldown even finished.
This isn't critical. Critical usually means something like "this completely breaks the game". This would be more along the lines of a Major.

That said this seems like a pretty shitty bug.
(10-05-2018, 03:24 AM)MrMagolor Wrote: This isn't critical. Critical usually means something like "this completely breaks the game". This would be more along the lines of a Major.

That said this seems like a pretty shitty bug.

See following : 
 Critical: The defect affects critical functionality or critical data. It does not have a workaround. Example: Unsuccessful installation, complete failure of a feature.

Major: The defect affects major functionality or major data. It has a workaround but is not obvious and is difficult. Example: A feature is not functional from one module but the task is doable if 10 complicated indirect steps are followed in another module/s.

Complete failure of world visibility interface, no workaround. critical.
Definitely critical.
sounds like needs upgrade to new status
This bug is still around.
I'll take a look at this.
Should be fixed. I think. Maybe???