Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Selected as Werewolf/Rev Leader despite antag preferences.
On two occasions, I was selected as werewolf and head rev, even though I had both turned off. While I know antag preferences are sometimes ignored for low pop rounds, these were rounds with 10-15+ people playing. 

I do have Other Foes open. Werewolf and rev head selection were previously based on that option, so perhaps the selection process still looks for people with Other Foes open, rather than the specific Werewolf/Revolution Leader preferences?
Completely possible no one else wanted to be a Werewolf or Rev leader due to their lack of popularity.

I honestly don't remember the last time rev happened where I wasn't a leader and didn't late join.
Would it be possible to have a message for cases like this? I can't find a good wording for it but something along the lines of "We didn't have any voluntary antagonists and you got the short end of the stick, so now you're one."
(03-13-2019, 10:15 PM)Technature Wrote: Completely possible no one else wanted to be a Werewolf or Rev leader due to their lack of popularity.

I honestly don't remember the last time rev happened where I wasn't a leader and didn't late join.

Wait I forgot, there was that one time I was captain and there was an HoP.

Utterly wrecked revs with a shit ton of loyalty implants and elec. chaired all of them.

and at least one rev minion I thought was a leader.

I was VERY confused why the round kept going.

Anywho, on topic, a message saying you were forced in the role by chance would do nothing but good.
Yeah my bad! Fixed!