Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Handcuffing Briefcases
Someone on the discord had mentioned handcuffing bombs to people and I thought we already had a perfect way to do this, Just let us handcuff briefcases to ourselves. Normal or bomb ones. Just hold the briefcase in one hand and use the handcuffs on yourself(or force someone to hold a case and handcuff THEM). Doesn't even really need a new sprite probably.
[Image: dH4VqtW.jpg]
Seems like a really simple feature, just force the player to hold the briefcase if it gets cuffed to them. Might require in-hand sprite and one for if your arm gets removed though.
If somebody does wanna code this at some point a suggestion for a better way to handle. The method to briefcase cuff a guy should probably be holding a cuff in one hand and a briefcase in the other, using the cuffs results in a slightly longer cuff time but places the briefcase into their hand permanently unless unlocked. Another way I suppose would be creating an assembly of a cuff and briefcase.
I like the assembly idea. Lock the briefcase to stick it to your hand, unlock it free it
I really like this idea, but how do you get it off?
(03-15-2019, 08:48 PM)APARTHEID Wrote: I really like this idea, but how do you get it off?

You don't. Or well you would need someone else to use a wirecutters on the arm you have the briefcase on. Should take like a minute of standing still to cut off  or something.
I'd assume you would need a key or something to do it, which you could probably deep fry if you felt like it
(03-15-2019, 09:38 PM)KikiMofo Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 08:48 PM)APARTHEID Wrote: I really like this idea, but how do you get it off?

You don't. Or well you would need someone else to use a wirecutters on the arm you have the briefcase on. Should take like a minute of standing still to cut off  or something.

Well, the PRESIDENT needs the nuke RIGHT NOW otherwise the SPACE RUSSIANS are going to win!
Yeah I guess have it give you a key when you handcuff the briefcase on yourself or someone else
Does it contain the nuclear football?
I mean if you put it in the briefcase it can
Honestly, for simplicity's sake I'd just have it so that the handcuffs unlock if the briefcase is unlocked.
Ah thats a good idea too. If you lock the briefcase only you would know the code and still be able to force people to carry a bomb around
Bumping this suggestion because people were suggesting handcuffing briefcases on the discord
Idea: When someone has a briefcase locked to them, click dragging them to will show them as handcuffed. Removing those cuffs will take longer than normal, and rip the person's arm off. Doing it with sharp objects in hand speeds the process up