Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FEATURE] Commendations from Security!
It's the opposite of a ticket! Did you see a crew member acting in good standing? Did a staff assistant rescue someone? The head of personnel doing their job? The clown... being funny? Give them a commendation?

This is a bit more complex of an idea, as the way tickets and fines are requires hooking into Goonhub to be tracked. It would be nice if Security could reward good behavior though.
Instead of a ticket it prints something more honorary looking in a format like

[Crewman Name] received this [Randomized Medal/Ribbon/Badge/Trophy/Diploma/etc] of [Positive trait] for [Action deserving of commendation
Giant Spider received this Ribbon of HOLY FUCK for AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!.
This is probably one of the best ideas I've heard in awhile, please add this Mr.Wire, sir
I mentioned in discord that there was a similar idea by Sundance from a while ago but just found the post I was talking about.

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=2462
Aren't gold star stickers already a thing? Could the online report function be added to those?
Could the PDA print out a sticker of the officer's choice with the description being what the officer wrote?
I have often found myself "misusing" tickets for this very purpose!