Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Boxing glove on a spring
I mean we have boxing gloves AND gift boxes. Why do we not yet have boxing gloves that pop out of gift boxed on springs? Gives a good old POW in the face and KOs someone for a couple seconds. Would be some good fun for classic comedy.

[Image: 19893643-boxing-glove-coming-out-from-a-...ke-gif.jpg]
This is a good idea.

Funny and potentially lethal.
Only downside is that you would would need special training or the glove would be too dangerous to use, as it is obviously very powerful
Something to use the large coil from the nano-fabs for, perhaps?
(03-09-2019, 07:36 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: Something to use the large coil from the nano-fabs for, perhaps?

How would it integrate with matsci, though?
(03-12-2019, 06:13 PM)MrMagolor Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 07:36 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: Something to use the large coil from the nano-fabs for, perhaps?

How would it integrate with matsci, though?

Probably should just be based on a sweet spot for the hardness stat. I don't actually know anything about matsci, but if i scanned the wiki right, that's probably the only option, since there doesnt seem to be anything like tensile strength.

Higher hardness takes longer to push in but packs a bigger punch, lower hardness is easier to push in but packs a weaker punch. Deviating from the sweet spot brings higher penalties and diminishing rewards.