Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Overclocking hunger and thirst motives. (Goon 1)
Simple.  Eating a lot or drinking a lot means you won't die of hunger or thirst as quickly, though they can have drawbacks for going overboard.

Change food and thirst motive max to 200 (players still start at 100).
Food or Thirst being above 100 increases depletion rate by a small amount.
Food above 140 makes players sleepy faster.
Food at 200 causes really nasty overweight related problems.  Problems will persist until the player reaches 100 again.
Thirst above 120 causes bladder depletion faster.  The higher the thirst motive, the faster bladder depletes.

Yes?  No?  Maybe?  Fuck off Technature?
Food above 160 makes you obese, doesn't happen immediately and will give you warnings beforehand.

Thirst at 200 forces your bladder to explode in a pissy explosion that does blunt and toxic damage to you, while soaking everyone nearby in piss.
do we really have to pissgib people who drown for a few seconds ?
Yes we do Maybe it would also give you a time limit to get the water out before you make a peesplosion (Which should only just barely crit you if at all)
it's still obscene.
in case we're not on the same page, standing in the pool for about 4 seconds will fill you with 200u of water.
slipping in the pool and almost assuredly dying of "piss bladder explosion fetish gore" is not good RP
You should just make a sloshing sound when you move until you next relieve yourself
(03-08-2019, 10:16 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: You should just make a sloshing sound when you move until you next relieve yourself

slowdown + sloshing + slight carried momentum (keep going two tiles further from the extra weight)
I still like the idea of peesplosions, haven't played oshan yet though so I am not one to ask on water balance.
I'd think it'd just be better if being at 0 motive for food/drink didn't instantly kill you but instead gave you a weakened debuff and did constant damage of some kind (TOX?). There's no obvious outward signs of someone starving or dehydrating to death and it'd be good to have that as well.

Alternatively, allow the eat and drink motives to go into the negatives and start applying increasingly awful penalties the deeper you go. Sorta like critical health in that sense!

Also pissgibbing sounds incredbly gross and bad.
This is bullying and I will will not stand for it

I shall continue to sit down >:c