Poll: Honk?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Honke! big grin
28.57%
4 28.57%
honk... :/
50.00%
7 50.00%
HONKENT!!! >:C
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Honk Suit
A modified staff assistant suit that is covered with bike horns. This suit would act like an instrument when the dance command is used, along with honking every few steps at random honking when you are shoved by players using disarm along with playing multiple honks if you are pushed over/fall.

(Edit: Honking every few steps would be annoying and is not the main intended feature so I crossed it off)

Reference Video:

I would find this as funny, as I would find it annoying. Seen videos of what I believe was /tg/ clowns which constantly play some honking music/sounds, and I found it got really annoying quickly. So I will vote honk... :/ on this one.
(03-05-2019, 03:02 AM)The Gorog Wrote: I would find this as funny, as I would find it annoying. Seen videos of what I believe was /tg/ clowns which constantly play some honking music/sounds, and I found it got really annoying quickly. So I will vote honk... :/ on this one.

i voted before seeing this which was dumb cause i agree, should not have voted honke smile    cause i've also played tg which does this and don't like it
If it were a traitor/very rare item then I'd say yes. Gags like this are best when only occasionally seen, and by those who really wanna make the gag shine, as they're usually the only ones who would try to acquire the honksuit.
Was gonna add a bit about it being rare but then I'd feel compelled to add my own spin on that. When I say honking I mean it to be similar to clown shoes but not happening after every step. If this is too annoying it could be made to only honk when you either dance, get shoved or fall over.
Make it a traitor outfit that stuns everyone in range while they are using the honks. Force people to listen to your honk dance.
I wasn't thinking of a traitor suit but an alternate variant that forces you to hold clown horns while using it would be cool too big grin

Altered the idea slightly, honking every few steps would suck so I replaced it with upon being disarm intent-ed
Why not just let the clown duct tape his bike horn to his shoes
Having an "item"-suit with anything that's attachable to a canbomb sounds funny. Attaching an air tank to an instrument and wearing it or attaching it to your clothes maybe?