Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Replace the bar's party mode button
Replace the bar's party mode button with something less annoying. I'm not fond of the flashing colors and always turn it off if anyone tries it.
I agree we should also have LOUD ANNOYING NOISES to go with the annoying flashing lights. You know, To make SURE someone has a seizure.
The colors should just slowly pulse instead of flash
Why not spinning circles of colored lights or have disco rays instead
The party button hurts my eyes and when it's on I make sure to just not be in the bar. Replacing it with slower flashing or anything other than strobe lights would be great.
Agreed. And what someone has said before: replacing it with the effect that Space Drugs give you would work.
I think we should have it randomize the light tube colors of the room it's in when activated, so that it's still "party", but not eye-grating.
(03-03-2019, 07:18 PM)Schwicky_Schwag Wrote: I think we should have it randomize the light tube colors of the room it's in when activated, so that it's still "party", but not eye-grating.

This is a quality idea. As a barman main I approve.
(03-03-2019, 07:18 PM)Schwicky_Schwag Wrote: I think we should have it randomize the light tube colors of the room it's in when activated, so that it's still "party", but not eye-grating.

This is a good idea. Just remove the flashing shit, that gives me a headache.
A gradual transitioning of the color, or just a slower flashing sounds agreeable.
I am also 100 percent down for the random light tube option.
Something different would be great for sure.
im backing the tube colorator, and If and When that happens, it oughta be Mech scannable again.