Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introductions
Introduce yourself here!

Whether you're a newcomer or a long-time player, tell the community about yourself.

Hello I'm Salami! I've been playing since 2013 or so. I bounce from being a complete shitter to mildly helpful. Sometimes I draw stuff.
Hello I'm Readster.

I'm absolutely awful and I've been playing since 2012

My two hobbies are hanging out on discord, and screaming. Those aren't mutually exclusive.
I am qwerty.
Hi i'm jhon.
I'm am an girl on the net trynna have a bad time.
I made a map and it's been fairly divisive.
This feels like a spacers-anonymous group. Hah.

Hi, I'm Manne Love and I like ta' party. My hobbies are being naked, drinking, screaming, drugs, being naked, and dying. I don't play often, but when I do I'm a jittery, screaming, naked, chronically addicted fountain of puke who is prone wild mood swings. I basically exist to give janitors something to do.

Hi, I'm Vita and I've all but stopped playing. I played pretty hard for a couple years but got burned out. I introduced through PlumpHelmetPunk's LPs but had several false starts before it finally clicked. My current account is basically a drunken 'well why not' burner account. Since you haven't read this far I think you should know that you're actually an alien and I'm both your Mom and Dad. This filler text is good enough to put at the end for your pancreas. Hope y'all all have lots of fun!

TL;DR: I'm a cross between 'Beavis and Butthead' and anime.
I am Wisecrack and I am bad at the game to the point where admins have had to intervene with my stupidity. I am currently unable to play because I don't own a working computer with admin right now big grin
Also I am technically an adult, huzzah!
i swear there was a thread like this less than a week ago but i can't find it so guess i'm crazy.

i'm nate, i got really into space for like at least a year cause my internet didnt work enough to do anything else, and then it started working well enough to do other things so i haven't played in a while, which is sad. i do spend lots of time around the mentor discord though, trying to answer any question that isnt on stuff added in the last couple months
(03-03-2019, 01:42 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i swear there was a thread like this less than a week ago but i can't find it so guess i'm crazy.

The last thread was deleted because people were being dumb on it I guess.
I am Kiki.
I have always been Kiki.
I will always be Kiki.
I will not stop being Kiki.
(03-03-2019, 09:57 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: TL;DR: I'm a cross between 'Beavis and Butthead' and anime.

Sounds like one hell of a combination. I prefer the first part of it.

(03-03-2019, 02:55 PM)Technature Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 01:42 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i swear there was a thread like this less than a week ago but i can't find it so guess i'm crazy.

The last thread was deleted because people were being dumb on it I guess.

Doesnt seem like people are taking this one too serious either, but I didnt get to see what happend the last 2 days or so on the old thread.
Must have been bad for it to be fully deleted and not just closed or so.

But anyways, I play as Nolan Stone and I am as much of a nerd ingame as I am in real life.
I mostly play one of the roles in the engineering department, mostly CE nowadays. Before that I was usually a scientist in the chemlab.
IRL im getting close to finishing my apprenticeship as an application developer.
Hello, I exist.

I am known to have a similar name to ZeWaka.

I play as Christopher Firewood, a assistant main.

I don't know much about this game outside from basic tips and tricks I have collected from people way wiser than me.

I also exist.
i'm old man jenkins and i kill for sport
I'm SuperbDingaling and I remember poo and getting bullied by Maid
Am Destrok. New. Please no bully, it's not my fault I'm bad. Well it sort of is.

If you've ever seen me, it's likely I was playing a character named "Jasper Richardson". Play mainly on #1 but I like #2 when it isn't a 50 person battle royale.