Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
How does one submit locations for the Long Rance Teleporter or other places off-site?
Three things I've noticed:
  • People are apparently getting tired of the Adventure Zone. It's cool and everything but it's been around for a while.
  • The Long Range Teleporter is very very boring. Presently, it has 2 locations you can go to. One of which being little more than a cave with a soul-steel bar.
  • People really like new map-related stuff.
Now, making a full map of a station is very resource consuming and has little varity after so long. If you read the post title you can see where I'm going with this. I believe I have a well enough understanding of Dream Maker to create small locations, though I'm yet to make anything that isn't just a small test-station.

So yeah, if I make these small map sections how would I submit them for review?
You could post them in this very thread!
https://pastebin.com/dw4kNjPK ?
As the creator did not I have gone ahead and turned the raw paste into the actual map file which has been attached. Here is a screencap of the map.
Map Download

[Image: 4WB8VMK.png]
(05-01-2019, 11:37 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: As the creator did not I have gone ahead and turned the raw paste into the actual map file which has been attached. Here is a screencap of the map.
Map Download

[image goes here]

Thanks.
what is it
(05-03-2019, 06:05 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: what is it

A derelict wizard ship.
I like the idea of creating more zones to keep things fresh. For this derelict wizard ship, though, i think it needs a few more passes before it leaves the prototype phase