Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bananas should pacify angered chimps
Got a monkey trying to beat your ass? Leave a banana on the ground. The monkey will see it, pick it up, and eat it, forgetting their anger in the process.
(02-26-2019, 07:09 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Got a money trying to beat your ass? Leave a banana on the ground.

How does a banana stop a pile of credits from beating me up?

But yes, would be pretty spiffy.
This... Is actually a genuinely good idea. Angry monkeys are fucking annoying at best and downright dangerous at worst, and more ways to deal with dangerous/annoying things is great.

Like, monkeys will (almost) always be more interested in bananas than revenge. If you're holding one, non aggro'd monkeys should probably become aggressive towards you if they're hungry, until you no longer have the banana in your hands or inventory. Throwing a banana at an angry monkey should also work.

This should not work for monkeys in a barrel, of course. Heck, for extra fun, let barrel monkeys use bananas as lethal weapons, so people who don't realize what's going on would just doom themselves.
I like this idea
Monkeys from a barrel pick up the bananas, eat them, then suddenly gain the effects of meth
(02-27-2019, 06:55 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Monkeys from a barrel pick up the bananas, eat them, then suddenly gain the effects of meth

Actually a terrifying idea, might be fun and deadly
(02-27-2019, 04:33 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Like, monkeys will (almost) always be more interested in bananas than revenge. If you're holding one, non aggro'd monkeys should probably become aggressive towards you if they're hungry, until you no longer have the banana in your hands or inventory.

Monkey fights!

Two monkies enter!

One Monkey leaves!

WITH A SINGLE BANANA IN HIS HAND!

My point is monkies should aggro each other for bananas.
This would rarely come into play(how often do people carry a banana outside of the clown), but just by existing would allow for some funny interactions.

Clown saving a man from monkey assault with his banana while still using the advantage of them being knocked down to steal their shoes and honk away.
A benevolent prankster.
I'm a fan of both the pacifying effects on normal monkeys and the enhanced murder effects on the barrel of monkeys.
(02-27-2019, 12:53 PM)Gerhazo Wrote: This would rarely come into play(how often do people carry a banana outside of the clown), but just by existing would allow for some funny interactions.

Giving Botanists/Botany more utility! big grin
This is a good idea.
Lots of good idea's here.