Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Unable to eject items from cyborg rechargers
Energy cells and clothing items will no longer eject from cyborg docking stations.
I remember this being a bug for a long time? The workaround before was to have a borg in the charger (which let you eject things).
On a potentially related note, the AI is unable to really interact with a docking station, from what I've seen. The AI can open up the docking station UI, but not do things like uninstall and reinstall power cells. I'm unsure as to whether or not other functions are unable to be used, as well as whether or not this is an intentional design.
(02-27-2019, 04:30 AM)aft2001 Wrote: On a potentially related note, the AI is unable to really interact with a docking station, from what I've seen. The AI can open up the docking station UI, but not do things like uninstall and reinstall power cells. I'm unsure as to whether or not other functions are unable to be used, as well as whether or not this is an intentional design.

Could be intentional as AIs used to replace borgs' cells when there was no roboticist.
(02-27-2019, 08:00 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 04:30 AM)aft2001 Wrote: On a potentially related note, the AI is unable to really interact with a docking station, from what I've seen. The AI can open up the docking station UI, but not do things like uninstall and reinstall power cells. I'm unsure as to whether or not other functions are unable to be used, as well as whether or not this is an intentional design.

Could be intentional as AIs used to replace borgs' cells when there was no roboticist.

They can still do this via their little drone shells.

Just not as the AEye.
Fixed.