Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major You still can't enthrall the AI
Last round I was a vampire and I used mist form to teleport on top of the AI. When I used enthrall on it I lost the blood, it went on cooldown and then nothing happened. This is marked as fixed several times over but it's not.

This probably has to do with the aeye. I have heard that it works if the AI recalls to their mainframe, but that's a pretty big workaround for a vampire since asking it to recall to mainframe gives away that you're there next to it.
The AEye has a lot of weird bugs. Certain computers are only usable if your eye is next to it, and "Claim Reward" doesn't work unless you use Cancel Camera View as well -- possibly related.
Is it possible that you ARE enthralling the AI but it's not aware of it? (Possibly from not getting the message that they're a bad guy now)
someone posted a link to the code before and it looks like its meant to be a progress bar type effect with the AI receiving multiple messages over a span of time. The ability when working is very very strong so that makes sense. At present you click the AI, lose the blood, and nothing else happens to them or you.
Should be fixed now.