Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
CANNED AIR
basically air can that remove a amount of suffocation damage this can be found on hacked soda machines and emergency crates this can explode if is heated or spaced
[Image: HmQwZkj.png]

canned air should be added, but for us to get high with
(02-25-2019, 03:10 PM)Berrik Wrote: [Image: HmQwZkj.png]

canned air should be added, but for us to get high with

ass blast usair
Spaceball Dan's Atmosphere-in-a-Can! Now with 50% less radon gas!
SpaceBawls
Hacked vending machines are cool, but maybe it should be in vendors associated with places that have to do with heavy computer work?

Personally recommend Medbay, Science, Security stuff.
I think that the correct answer here is hacked oxygen vending machines.
Diet canned air supplements a (2) third(s) of the oxygen for hydrogen.

Making water.

A water bottle
Wouldn't it be two thirds in this case?
Silly Hydro, that would be absurd *mashes edit button*
Between the ubiquitous presence of internals present on the station, and the many types of suffocation damage cures, I see very little utility to adding yet another one.
(03-01-2019, 03:15 AM)TheĀ GrimĀ Sleeper Wrote: Between the ubiquitous presence of internals present on the station, and the many types of suffocation damage cures, I see very little utility to adding yet another one.

well is one that can be found and stored easily and you not need mask because you inhale directly from the can and the cure the suffocation fast
I like it, would bee a good addition to starter kits. The vending machine thing should not require a hack, as canned air seems like a good thing to supply the crew with. Should only explode if refilled with plasma, then heated.
O'hare air
You should get a can of air when you don't start with an emergency tank.