Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burn after reading - make paper and paper hats burnable
The recent update made lots of things catch fire and burn easier. But not paper, when you'd expect it to.

Therefore I shall ask that make paper and paper hats able to catch fire. Maybe allow wirecutters cut paper to shreds too as it did back in 2008.
Paper is flammable as all hell dude, that was the first thing I made flammable.

edit: huh, apparently clicking a zippo onto a paper won't ignite it but it will ignite the other flammable things, I dunno what the hell is going on with that.
Weed isn't flammable by itself, and needs to be rolled in paper in order to be ignitable. this is ruining my immersion 420 erry day
Nitrous Wrote:Weed isn't flammable by itself, and needs to be rolled in paper in order to be ignitable. this is ruining my immersion 420 erry day

make burning weed give off THC smoke, if possible!
MyGreenCorners Wrote:
Nitrous Wrote:Weed isn't flammable by itself, and needs to be rolled in paper in order to be ignitable. this is ruining my immersion 420 erry day

make burning weed give off THC smoke, if possible!

I actually thought this was possible the whole time and I just never saw it yet. I like that though. No better way to walk of the shuttle than with a crate of glowing weed burning in the backround.