Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Resetting job preferences does nothing during disaster round startup.
When a disaster round's starting up, if you reset your job characters as many sol nerds will scream, you cannot set the preferences for all the disaster-exclusive jobs (i.e. Salvage Engineer, Salvage Chief, etc.) because they will not appear. Even if you close the window and check your preferences, they not appear, even though all the jobs that aren't available during disaster still disappear.

You can still access them as latejoins, which is why I consider this minor. Actually, you can't access sol jobs at all, more like Major

I've personally seen at least five people report similar things, and it's been occurring for months now.
Yeah the disaster round specific jobs just do not seem to exist anymore. I wish someone would chime in and tell us if those jobs are just no around anymore or if its an actual bug.
This is still a bug and it sucks because the custom disaster round jobs are cool!
(06-01-2019, 06:01 PM)Flaborized Wrote: This is still a bug and it sucks because the custom disaster round jobs are cool!

muh sec with lethals