Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changeling Headspider Addition for Hivemind Members
(02-19-2019, 05:02 AM)Gerhazo Wrote: In addition to a changeling releasing a headspider upon death, out also come fleshy baby spiders controlled by the hivemind members which can scuttle away, hide and then reunite with the changeling by interacting with it in the event that it finds a new body.
Like those videos of a spider being squashed and a horde of tiny ones coming out.

*scream

This is amazing and deserves a thread.
I might be OK with this on the condition that 1. it is limited to the limbs the ling has available and 2. they have the DNA points to spawn the spiders normally. How the priorities should work for that would have to be figured out and I'm not sure how to do that yet.
Yes pinky, YES
I wanted to add to this that I think when someone turns into a shambler it should also pop your arms, and legs off as hivemind spiders as well, of course only if they can afford it with DNA.
My reasoning is that when you hit the SHAMBLER button it's basically hitting the PANIC button. Panic for you and for the crew. It's like you suddenly got caught surrounded in sec and there are a couple of officers with batons and tasers ready for you so you hit the OH GOD PANIC SEND EVERYTHING OUT AT ONCE GO NOW GO