Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinite Monkeys : [LLJK #1 : 6/22/13 Before 7PM
Admin: Infinite Monkeys
Server: [LLJK #1
Date/Time: 6/22/13 Before 7PM

In a traitor round of SS13, the admin Infinite Monkeys who played an antag role was certainly. There were numerous complaints towards him in the ending round OOC and in the dead chat during the round. It is believed by many that he was using admin powers to give himself an unfair advantage, and there is one case of this that can be proven in the logs.

The traitor was using space lions, which I don't believe could have been entered into the game without an admin spawn. There were numerous complaints about the use of lions in the chat as well which can be read in the logs. I can't say for sure there were any other methods of cheating used, but this alone certainly ruined the game for a lot of the other players and I think this warrants some discipline.

Also, just a side note and my personal opinion, I think the admins need to stop interfering with game rounds so much and keep "admin events" a little rarer. I realize that it's not a serious job for the admins and they are there to have fun as well but sometimes they get a little carried away. More often than not, for sure. Thanks for reading.
i was in this round. a guy thought dr. kay was unlegit because he couldnt hit him with his esword (a case of lag or something id assume) and the joking about that carried on to ooc chat.
as for the space lions, there was a teleporter set up in electronics, with the pad just infront of the door (which was stuck open) and a traitor or someone was repeatedly spawning in lions and pigs and shit with that.

so uh yeah, monkeys was just being a murdering traitor while another dude was being a murdering traitor by spawning lions in.
I was in this round.

monkeys was just a traitor, doing traitor things, I didn't think anyone was seriously considering that monkeys was cheating in the end-round OOC. The lions were spawned by a telescience setup in Electronics
I didn't press a single admin button that round hth

e: I did kill a lion though cool
AbsolutelyMental Wrote:There were numerous complaints towards him in the ending round OOC

I just wanted to mention that this is total bullshit, the only person that actually complained about this was you, everyone else was making fun with it and had no actual gripes
The space lions were warped in through the 6! telescience pads I built in Electronics, with the assistance of syndiebot Cyborg Pi-95.
I was there, that was an amazing amount of teleporters marq had set up, he was inputting false coordinates which have a chance of spawning BAD mobs.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
AbsolutelyMental Wrote:There were numerous complaints towards him in the ending round OOC

I just wanted to mention that this is total bullshit, the only person that actually complained about this was you, everyone else was making fun with it and had no actual gripes

FrontlineAcrobat4 knows what's up. I was also there, sarcastically voicing my concern.

Also, I'm pretty sure the one lion I saw came from telescience.
Might as well close this complaint, the accusation is incorrect. Lions aren't admin-spawn only, players can and do use the science teleporter to bring them on board.