Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
ASS DAY SUGGESTION
So this Ass Day and last Ass Day were both middle of the week Ass Days and lots of people have to work in the middle of the week.
I'm suggesting that we move Ass Day to the FIRST WEEKEND OF EACH MONTH. Either Saturday or Sunday. Ive noticed we have more people playing on sunday and someone else mentioned that is because a lot less people work on sunday so sunday is probably a good time.
That's pretty much my whole suggestion. Just to move Ass Day from the 13 to the first Sunday of each month. That way everyone can be here and have a good time and not have to worry about it being in the middle of a work week.
On one hand YES, on the other hand NO

I am equally divided
(03-12-2019, 10:28 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: On one hand YES, on the other hand NO

I am equally divided

Maybe try to explain the yes and the no?
I assume the yes is because of all the points I listed being a good thing.
What is the reason for no?
While I understand, I think it's a little overboard. This might be from personal experience, but I tend to only be able to handle one or two rounds of PURE AAAAASSSSSSS before burning out on it. The time after work is enough for me.

Of course I'm sure there are people who would like to be on all day, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask?
I pulled a 24 hour assday once, it was the best day of my life.

The no is because 13 is a special number and I get iffy about messing with that. I propose that if it is to be done, it be the Saturday following the 13th, unless the 13th is on the weekend.
Dear god I can only imagine the gimmicks endured that day.

On topic, seems like a decent compromise.
Soooo. Any other people want to chime in?
no thank you
no thx
Assday is good Sol Ending
I could lean either way. At my current stage in life, I have enough free time to pop in for a few Ass Day rounds, witness all the glorious violence and lack of inhibition, and reap big-ass Spacebux awards. If I miss out, I can console myself with the fact that there's always going to be another Ass Day. Like Wisecrack, I'd rather avoid the impinging upon the "specialness" of it being on the 13th, though I could bear with it changing; I don't consider the 13th thing absolutely essential.