Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Add A Borg Charger To The Shuttle
See Title
Having the option to charge on the way to Centcom would be nice; My cell tends to be nearly drained by shift-end, but that's more neglect on my part.

If a docking station is added the welding fuel should be removed to prevent the shuttle from bursting into flames (at least more so than usual).
add a ghost drone charger to the shuttle too
Also a gun recharger so I can shoot more
Also a human recharger (cloning) so I can die more /s
This seems a bit unnecesary, the borg charger takes up space and the shuttle is already pretty tight. Borgs can just siphon power from some apc's on their way to escape to have enough charge for them to do nonsense at nanotrasen HQ.
You can siphon APCs? I need to play borg more
i'm not sure i've ever Done it but I think engineering borgs can reverse the APC charger and take power from APC's rather than charging them, but even if that IS true, it only applies to one borg module, and the borg recharger could just replace a table in the command section, or one of the chairs in the medbay section of the shuttle
(02-16-2019, 06:54 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i'm not sure i've ever Done it but I think engineering borgs can reverse the APC charger and take power from APC's rather than charging them, but even if that IS true, it only applies to one borg module, and the borg recharger could just replace a table in the command section, or one of the chairs in the medbay section of the shuttle

It's on every borg module. I made a patch for it a while ago and was added a shorter while ago.
well fuck me i guess. then whats the point of picking engineering? also i dont play often so im not super up to date on things like this. also it seems detrimental to the station that borgs can and probably do often zap power out of APC's, given power never works anyway
To.........to reconstruct the station?

Especially since Engineering rarely actually does that?