Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bump up rev % after a certain pop threshold
Rev heads should have to put up propaganda posters in an area in order to be able to convert people there. The more propaganda, the faster they can convert people
Bump, rev is the best mode & seen the least and it’s embarassing it’s this rare!!

let’s play it more to figure out what’s bad instead of a million wraith rounds
I have played a couple of the new rev rounds now and even head rev a couple times and I agree. Rev is very fun and very fast. It should pop up more often.
(03-25-2019, 11:31 AM)OMJ Wrote: let’s play it more to figure out what’s bad instead of a million wraith rounds
My suggestion to stop stalemates: per what Flaborized suggested, give all rev heads pinpointers 30 minutes in and auto call @ 40 minutes. Tie if both parties escape, if no heads escape revs win. I'm worried less about balance of win % (we've seen with CM that a balanced win rate literally does not matter for player satisfaction) and more so bringing forth a very fun game mode that will be capped to end under 50 minutes each time.
I really hate Rev, but I suppose that makes sense.

I do think we should up the amount in mixed though.
I like the idea that at 20-30 minutes the Revheads get the location of the heads. I think the heads should also get the locations of the rev heads at that time too.