Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Atlas Fix Thread
(02-11-2019, 10:26 AM)Flaborized Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 03:39 PM)Ryguy Wrote: The armory has like nothing in it
gan: if you could tell me some things that would be good to have in there, that would be very useful.

Most players grabbing stuff from the armory are ne'er-do-wells and not the HoS, so most player's perspective of what's in the armory is "what can I grab without HoS access". Generally players expect to find a box of stinger grenades and a pair of thermals just sitting around for the taking, and recently night vision goggles got put in the other armories. I dunno if there's enough room to really stick more stuff in though.

I was actually referring to the secure weapons crate having nothing in it, like I went there to get heavy duty weapons during a syndie raid after an emag survived their microbomb and when I opened the crate it was empty
Not sure if this really fits but it happened on Atlas so it probably goes here.

Was trying to do mining, couldn't find a magnet on the station. Went to the outpost, this happened when I set up the magnet:

[Image: f28d5d0c456d0fa1f300761ef9afdf39.png]

[Image: 36d5b6ca271275421007031798b7379a.png]

GANEDIT: Not Atlas
Did you remember to use that little gun looking device to set the boundaries of the magnet? because you need to do that or else it wont detect the magnet
No tech storage.
No Portable Computer.
No boards for replacing consoles.
No disks for being a nerd on computers.
No blank disks.
A cache of materials to make computers would be nice.

GANEDIT: Mostly fix, some other stuff available through cargo
Barman cant get into his workplace because he cant access the maint door into the bar.

GANEDIT: Fix
Would there be any room for a chem dispenser in the medbay area? it would be super nice to have.
In spoiler: Serious Fixed bug that does did very bad things to the engine.
[Image: GpYRub7.png]
 I've marked out in that rather eye-catching colour a collection of hot loop pipes. All of these pipes seem to be connected to the cold loop somehow: I put cold nitrogen in the cold loop and plasma in the hot, but the highlighted section of pipes began to fill with cold nitrogen over time.
 The big problem with this is that pump in the upper-right will make sure cold loop gas is constantly pumped into the hot loop. In my case, this ruined the engine, because the hot loop became filled with nitrogen. The best-case scenario is that the effectiveness of the engine is greatly decreased by the cold loop being constantly piped into the hot. I could not find a way to prevent this.

In addition, the engine has no purge valves. Those are very useful and make the above bug much worse.

Edit: Unrelatedly, the pod beacon outside the bridge is just generically named "warp beacon."
When building windows from scratch or placing them on a grille, they use Clarion's and Destiny's directional thindows and weird blocky full windows instead of matching the perspective windows of the map.

Newly built walls don't automatically orient themselves based on the surrounding walls.
(02-16-2019, 04:15 PM)Avack Wrote: In spoiler: Serious bug that does very bad things to the engine.
[Image: GpYRub7.png]
 I've marked out in that rather eye-catching colour a collection of hot loop pipes. All of these pipes seem to be connected to the cold loop somehow: I put cold nitrogen in the cold loop and plasma in the hot, but the highlighted section of pipes began to fill with cold nitrogen over time.
 The big problem with this is that pump in the upper-right will make sure cold loop gas is constantly pumped into the hot loop. In my case, this ruined the engine, because the hot loop became filled with nitrogen. The best-case scenario is that the effectiveness of the engine is greatly decreased by the cold loop being constantly piped into the hot. I could not find a way to prevent this.

In addition, the engine has no purge valves. Those are very useful and make the above bug much worse.

Edit: Unrelatedly, the pod beacon outside the bridge is just generically named "warp beacon."

that's definitely because the pipes there overlap.
It's very easy to break into the listening post ship through windows.

Also toxins is still non-operational (as in the pumps aren't connected to any computer and there's no way to cool gases down).
Podway warp beacon traps large pods inside of the walls of the station

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There's no television, so you can't watch VR or the helmet cams.

Bar has no interior door for the barman to get behind it.

AI cameras seem to leave a lot of small gaps in the view, even around the AI core. AI also can't check the southern solar computer or quantum telescope.
Either the cooling loop is way to strong or the furnaces in Engineering are not putting any heat into the hot loop.  Thinking they're either missing something or are of the generating type?

(03-06-2019, 02:27 PM)Imps Wrote: Either the cooling loop is way to strong or the furnaces in Engineering are not putting any heat into the hot loop.  Thinking they're either missing something or are of the generating type?

They're the generator type; examining them reveals they "produce 5,000 W while active".

Artlab has no artifacts, as well

the little belt into cargo/qm from out the front doesn't work properly when bringing things in, cause the belt turns, but would work properly when pushing stuff out. minor but could probably just have the belt not turn and put it along the bottom of cargo, with the lever above it next to the door button

edit: also the mining shuttle doesnt seem to work. says its moved but stays at space diner