Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Atlas Fix Thread
Brick 
So I just launched a comically small map. Come tell me what I did bad + broke!
no syringe box in chem
Already said this but as a reminder: dog in hop office is a mobcritter not an objcritter (search for orwell in the tree to find the obj corgi)
before you post it; i know that access levels are all weird.
Escape dock's area is set to Emergency Shuttle instead of Escape Dock (wanted to make double-sure it was known).
Only general manufacturer is in QM. gannedit: correct

Medbay has no Medical Fabricator. ganedit: qm is across the hall

Bar has no glass recycler.

More water coolers would be good.

No electrified grills protecting key areas, such as the Bridge, Head Locker Storage, and Captain's Quarters

Armory has no 40mm riot launcher pod-seeking shells.

Armory has no stinger grenades.

No packet sniffer.

Telescience could do with more than 2 GPSes

Telescience has no tracking implant box.

Telescience has no secure frequency headsets (or whatever they're called).

Telescience has no emergency shutters. gannedit: it does

Crew Quarters has no clothing manufacturer.

No handheld fuel tanks for flamethrowers.

No VR goggles in the Brig.

No way of acquiring VR goggles.

The Bridge has no emergency shutters. gannedit: it does

The Bridge has no emergency alert button.

Detective's office has no compact tapes.

Detective's office has no personal computer.

Security has no toolbox, or at least wrench to wrench down the portable flasher.

Bar has no reagent heater/cooler. (how are bartenders supposed to ice their drinks?) finnnne

Crew Quarters needs some secure safes.

No security scanners anywhere. gan: yeah there are

Custodial supplies locker could do with a lock.
im not sure but felt like i was stuck at the bridge when a guy pressed the lock down button at customs
I think that there's something misconfigured about power / APCs on the syndicate ship. It was all dark and out of power quite soon.

Chapel doesn't have public access.
Main bathroom's sinks don't work.
no blue toolbox at the mechanics lab

i didnt see any control of the engines pumps and no air tanks with the eng space suits
QM's doors may be misconfigured - the outermost ones are normally automatic (order-triggered for input and mass driver-triggered for output respectively) with a second inner set controlled by the buttons. If this is an intentional design scheme, please disregard.
Please set up toxins lab! It's missing a bunch of stuff.

gan: please
researchers cant get into the telepad from the public access doors
crate w/ chem supplies is still called bottles in a crate
no glass recycler/boxes of beakers in chemistry (maybe intentional?)
no artlab databank/main hub machine for the artlab (cant connect to the machines)
mabel says "nst" instead of "ncs"
Some Mabel typos!
Research: Mabel-586 beeps, "OVER HERE WE HAVE THE RESEARCH WING LOBBY, JUST GIVE THE FELLA BEHIND THE DESK A YELL IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY MYSTERIOUS ARTIFACTS FOR THEM TO INVESTIGATE OR REQUIRE >AND< EXCITING CHEMICALS FROM THE CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT."

Security: Mabel-586 beeps, "THIS IS THE MAIN DESK OF OUR SECURITY WING. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF THE VICTIM OF A CRIME OR SUSPECT ONE OF YOUR FELLOW CREW MAY BE A TURNCOAT OR OTHERWISE CRIMINALLY >INCOMPETANT<, YOU'LL WANT TO COME REPORT THEM TO A SECURITY OFFICER TO TAKE CARE OF. STAY VIGILENT, CREWMAN!"

And, QM cannot launch boxes/corpses out of their mass driver, it seems to get caught up on the lattice.
Nevermind it's getting caught on the runway lights. Or literally nothing!
- The front door to Security (the one with the new, fancy red sprite) is weirdly loud, both when opening and closing.
- The security records computers are the old type, not the ThinkDOS type.
- The shields computer in the Bridge can't seem to connect to the shield generator for one reason or another. "Error: Unable to detect generator. Please check network cabling."
- Bridge APC isn't connected. Image in spoiler:
[Image: qN2oZaO.png]

- The aft hallway, QM, Botany, Artlab and most of Medbay are all entirely contiguous when it comes to airflow (tables), so putting a single hole in just one of them (or leaving the QM doors open) will depressurise all of them, making half the ship, and one of its most important departments, airless and freezing cold.