Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hiding the jumpsuit via outer suit
So, i've noticed that your jumpsuit still can be seen when examining even if you have an outer suit that fully covers your body. 

Maybe you could make it so if you are wearing an outer suit like emergency or biosuit they hide your jumpsuit from being seen while examining.
I don't know, maybe it's intended, maybe not but it would be neat if they would hide your jumpsuit from being seen.
This makes sense to me. some examples that I think would make sense for full covering would be spacesuit, biosuit, emergency suit. Fire jacket maybe too? Lab jacket open would not count obviously, but mayyyybe closed? Considering this works for glasses and masks it seems implementable?
(02-08-2019, 08:34 AM)Recusor Wrote: This makes sense to me. some examples that I think would make sense for full covering would be spacesuit, biosuit, emergency suit. Fire jacket maybe too? Lab jacket open would not count obviously, but mayyyybe closed? Considering this works for glasses and masks it seems implementable?

Yeah. Box can also cover you up. I mean, wearing a full body suit during a crime, throwing it away and getting busted because someone examined you and told the sec that you are a roboticist is not neat.

Edit: If i remember correctly, lab jacket has jumpsuit pants visible in both (closed and open) states, so i think it wouldn't hide the jumpsuit really.
I like this. Would be nice too if wearing an exosuit would prevent others from removing your jumpsuit.
yeah, that's most certaintly needed, also, face covering masks should prevent glasses removal.
It would be nice for RP purposes as well as stealthing.
(02-10-2019, 10:14 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: I like this. Would be nice too if wearing an exosuit would prevent others from removing your jumpsuit.

I like this. Makes sense you'd have to work your way down.
This raises an interesting point - With the drag click option to remove other propels items, does that menu show their glasses even if they are wearing a mask that would hide it? Should that be adjusted too?
For a separate thread it would be nice to discuss a revamp to looting from people
(02-11-2019, 10:36 AM)Recusor Wrote: This raises an interesting point - With the drag click option to remove other propels items, does that menu show their glasses even if they are wearing a mask that would hide it? Should that be adjusted too?

It does, yeah
Is it time to slap coders to look into this thread?
(02-18-2019, 12:28 AM)TheVeseloff Wrote: Is it time to slap coders to look into this thread?

I doubt they'll like what they see, if that's the way you're going to phrase it.
(02-18-2019, 01:03 AM)Roomba Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 12:28 AM)TheVeseloff Wrote: Is it time to slap coders to look into this thread?

I doubt they'll like what they see, if that's the way you're going to phrase it.

I am kidding by the way.