Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotate hotkey
Make it so Shift + Click rotates an object, mostly because the new selection screen takes significantly longer with a popup window rather than the older method.
That'd be neat, I don't think shift click does anything at the moment so why not
can't you just type rotate into the text bar and it'll choose the thing you are closest to and rotate it?
Cant you just stop shitting on normal solutions to create easier options in game with "well it already exists do it the harder way"
Weavel Wrote:Cant you just stop shitting on normal solutions to create easier options in game with "well it already exists do it the harder way"
I don't know what's with you people and attacking people who don't agree with your idea, but you should cut it out. Christ.
Klayboxx Wrote:can't you just type rotate into the text bar and it'll choose the thing you are closest to and rotate it?

In the case of having more than one thing that you can rotate near you it will only choose one to rotate which is a pain while dealing with windows since they always have more around them. Being around chairs and a few other things would make it harder as well.
We are literally out of hotkey slots.
Marquesas Wrote:We are literally out of hotkey slots.

Actually, don't mind me, completely forgot that Shift+Click for humans is still free.
Weavel Wrote:Cant you just stop shitting on normal solutions to create easier options in game with "well it already exists do it the harder way"

I'm just saying it exists, chill the fuck out dude. Thing is, ihere is already a nice interface for this and it isn't like you need to be able to do it on the fly at any point, so the interface works just fine.

Walrus Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:can't you just type rotate into the text bar and it'll choose the thing you are closest to and rotate it?

In the case of having more than one thing that you can rotate near you it will only choose one to rotate which is a pain while dealing with windows since they always have more around them. Being around chairs and a few other things would make it harder as well.

And yeah, that is annoying.