Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Personal MP3/Music player for private listening.
Think it would be pretty epic if it were possible to have some sort of iMusicPlayer© item in game as a companion to the lonely workers like Janitor or deep space explorers, since the only real music one can get is from the JukeBox from the Space Diner and the Radio Studio, so I don't think a personal mobile version would hurt  

It could function similarly to the PDA where interacting with it pops up a main menu with the options to go into the Library, Appstore, or Settings.
  • The library would show you the songs you currently have downloaded (with 3 random songs preintalled).
  • Appstore would show you the different songs you can purchase and add to the library (would cost credits).
  • Settings menu would let you adjust volume, shuffle toggle, loop toggle and etc
I think you could really get creative with this idea, add a module for your PDA that lets you play music on a speaker, add it as a Spacebux item or as a trinket (with some fashional AirPods ©), emagging and listening to a song deafens you and such
I love the general idea but the fact that you used the term "epic" means that your avatar did not find the poison trap and is declared dead, you don't exist anymore.
[Image: 0046_03.gif]
In my defense, I use it ironically cuz I find the word itself to be overused and cringey but that's also the reason I use it so :P
I want to say that my belittling of the term "Epic" was not an "epic gamer move" on my part, as such I shall sacrifice myself to the Avatar gods as punishment.

Also plz add