Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Toilet ideas
  • Flushing items should send the items through disposals rather than destroying them
  • Toilets should clog when too many things are flushed down them, with the plunger needing to be used to clear it
  • Using a toilet should get rid of or alleviate the effects of food poisoning, drunkenness, and other drug induced stupors. This makes isolating a target with an upset stomach possible for antags
  • Toilet seats should be able to be raised or lowered
  • Alternative toilets should exist, such as urinals, bidets, portable bathrooms (with toilet and shower capabilities) AI enhanced cybernetic toilets, and drivable toilets
  • Rolls of toilet paper could be a new item. Throwing them leaves a stream of paper in its wake, until you just have a cardboard tube
This is perfect. Please add. I know I hand out good words like candy but Jesus Nathaniel Christ I want this bad, imagine not having to be cloned on RP after drinking a bottle or 2 of alcohol
this is some good shit right here
Yes, let me vomit up my BoJack’s and be able to continue an RP round
Using a beaker/drinking glass on a toliet fills the container with a mixture of sewage and water.
okay at the very least, being able to make sewage by eating certain foods while buckled onto a toilet then using a beaker on the toilet would be amazing
bring back poo