Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horizon bugs thread
(02-05-2019, 04:06 PM)Avack Wrote: The DWAINE terminal in the AI's core isn't connect to the main network, so its only real use is talking to the AI... in the exact same room.

The security records computer in the entrance to security is the old, non-ThinkDOS type.

That terminal is actually there to let the AI interface with other terminals on the ship, because the AI power grid is 100% independant. I was told there needs to be at least one terminal to do this. ( i may have been lied to )
Not enough wardrobe variety, there seemed to be only mixed wardrobes on the first rounds at least. Or perhaps the clown hole isn't the best place to put the clothes manufacturer in ? (I searched for a public access one inround and didn't find it until now, seeing it on screens in this thread.)

fixed
I've noticed that we keep running out of meds in the medbay. I don't know if thats on purpose to have less meds on station or something?
Also in that topic it seems there are not really any medkits outside of medbay. Like on the bridge I couldn't find one or in mining I didn't see any. I think each department should have like one medkit nearby at least. Again unless that is suppose to be how it is with the scarcity of meds.
The EVA pod dock button (the one for the pods not humans) is not visible from outside, but it is visible if you press up against the windows on the side and peak inside

makes it very easy to break into EVA
[Image: ENTbIsk.png]
Problems with the Security department:

No security wardrobe that I could find

No pod tasers or tractor beams in the security pod bay (though there are pod phasers and disruptors)

No wrench or mechanical toolbox for use with the flashers that I could find

fixed
(02-04-2019, 01:29 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 07:26 AM)The Gorog Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 04:47 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Also, personally I think that the Clown Hole should be removed and the clown should spawn in the clown shuttle asteroid station, with a clown pod to get onto the ship. Adds a unique flair to the clown on this map that I'd personally quite like, and gives the clown their own kingdom to rule over!
Haine note: not a bug or missing feature

Could we get a new thread for feedback then or should we use the existing thread in the Map section?
Or is feedback currently not even something you'd want, until people get to play it some more?

Actually I'm currently working on some larger revisions in this style, things that are not bugs but rather changes of direction. You can put those in the mapping forum thread, that's the best spot for me to be able to discuss them and document possible changes.

Apparently I cant reply on any Thread in the Mapping section. Does that one require some additional permissions?
Janitor's Office door from maintenance seems to only require maintenance access. Could get in as a botanist, but not through the front.

fixed?
The kitchen has no icing tube, so you can never finish a cake.
Theres no produce satchel to stuff food in.
The fridge starts unlocked. Not sure if thats intentional.
Bar has no salt/pepper shaker and no ketchup/mustard bottles.

f i x e d
The room next to the pool with 2 sinks and 2 closets has a custodial closet with galoshes. I like it, but these are usually found only in janitor closets and this one has minimal access control. Feature?
(02-08-2019, 09:39 AM)Recusor Wrote: The room next to the pool with 2 sinks and 2 closets has a custodial closet with galoshes. I like it, but these are usually found only in janitor closets and this one has minimal access control. Feature?

The map has minimal drainage and tends to get obnoxiously messy very quickly. 
For that reason the prevalence of publicly accessible custodial supplies is a feature- but if this turns out to be a an issue people are powergaming with, it can be cut back.
whoops this is the Horizon thread and not Atlas, I'm a dumb
Monsieur Stirstir is absent from the brig.
Cargo chute takes you all the way to QM then redirects you to the courtroom

label of it was Cargo

[Image: m4nmLjg.png]
ive been getting comments that telescience doesnt work, unfortunately i dont know much more about it than that and i cant seem to replicate the issue locally.

also the sink in medical nacelle's recovery room is a decal

(02-17-2019, 02:40 PM)Sov Wrote: Cargo chute takes you all the way to QM then redirects you to the courtroom

label of it was Cargo

[Image: m4nmLjg.png]

biofiltered to prevent abuse,  its a feature™
There is an "ejection chute" next to the engineering dock that is colored like a brig chute, and even says that it leads to the brig in the description. It launches anything/anyone placed inside it out of the ship, and as far as I can tell it serves no purpose.

fixed description