Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horizon bugs thread
Telesci does not have any GPS
I looked extensively but medbay seems to be missing the locker with the more advanced medicine(pentetic, omnizine, haloperidol etc).

Unless I somehow missed it or it's a deliberate design choice.
It's fine to post possible missing features, we'll take a look and decide if they're important enough to include here.

Also as a general note to folks, remember to read the thread before you post to avoid duplicates, thanks!
Not enough cameras for the AI to be useful.
This camera is funk
[Image: unknown.png?width=394&height=300]

This door is set to maintenance and bar, but not kitchen / catering. Should be all 3.
[Image: unknown.png?width=296&height=301]
Couldn't find any bodybags anywhere near medbay or the morgue(s).

No cell charger anywhere in medbay, or initial charged power cells. You have to make the borgs with depleted cells and immediately stuff them in the docking stations.

Roboticists have access to the chaplain's stuff through the morgue/crematorium.

The detective's fancy wall switch to remotely open the door to the interview room(?) doesn't mean much when the door has no access restrictions.
Ignore this post; I just merged it with my first one.
Head offices like the Medical Director and Head of Security need some blinds.

Medical Pharmacy needs a box of beakers, and maybe a large beaker or 2. As well as a chem analyzer.

The PTL room could use an Enginer Output Monitoring computer. Maybe, I know you can just use the pda app, but that computer is nice.

Engineering gas coolers all start at max temperature instead of min temp of 73K
Like the map so far but I found a couple things missing a some doors need fixing.

So whats missing that I have found so far
Robotics: It has no powercells and it also doesn't have a powercell charger AND it doesn't start with a portable reclaimer in it. I had to go find another portable reclaimer somewhere just to use the materials that start in robotics

Detectives Office: IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY CIGS IN IT NOR A LIGHTER AND DOESN'T START WITH BO JACKS.  That is very wrong. How DARE you. I will MURDER YOU. Na not really but yeah detective should always have cigs, a lighter, and bojacks to get drunk on in their office.

The door problem. There are doors on the north left side of the station that anyones ID can open and I doubt that is on purpose. Like you can just walk RIGHT into the HoP's office.
[Image: BVsEvx8.png]
Oh also when I was a spy one round the PDA told me to bring a watering can to the bar. I did that but it refused to work. I'm not sure thats set up properly.
It would appear as though most doors that lead to maintenance only have maintenance access requirements, not access to the respective department. For example, the Head of Personnel's Office is accessible via maintenance if you have just maintenance access, rather than requiring Bridge access.

It looks like the air supply to the AI Satellite doesn't actually reach the rusted room next to the AI Core, despite there being a vent. Perhaps the pipes aren't connected?

There are far too many custodial closets around the station. There should be less, honestly.
Haine note: there are only 3, not sure what you mean. 3 seems fine

Also, personally I think that the Clown Hole should be removed and the clown should spawn in the clown shuttle asteroid station, with a clown pod to get onto the ship. Adds a unique flair to the clown on this map that I'd personally quite like, and gives the clown their own kingdom to rule over!
Haine note: not a bug or missing feature
(02-04-2019, 04:47 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Also, personally I think that the Clown Hole should be removed and the clown should spawn in the clown shuttle asteroid station, with a clown pod to get onto the ship. Adds a unique flair to the clown on this map that I'd personally quite like, and gives the clown their own kingdom to rule over!

Could we get a new thread for feedback then or should we use the existing thread in the Map section?
Or is feedback currently not even something you'd want, until people get to play it some more?
The pool has no water in it *Scream
(02-04-2019, 07:26 AM)The Gorog Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 04:47 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Also, personally I think that the Clown Hole should be removed and the clown should spawn in the clown shuttle asteroid station, with a clown pod to get onto the ship. Adds a unique flair to the clown on this map that I'd personally quite like, and gives the clown their own kingdom to rule over!

Could we get a new thread for feedback then or should we use the existing thread in the Map section?
Or is feedback currently not even something you'd want, until people get to play it some more?

Actually I'm currently working on some larger revisions in this style, things that are not bugs but rather changes of direction. You can put those in the mapping forum thread, that's the best spot for me to be able to discuss them and document possible changes.
Outer detectives office window shutters do not work