Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Valentines Day RP event?
Anyone?
Also known as "Azungar's birthday event". Yes.
id be up for a nice valentines day event : )
(01-31-2019, 11:47 AM)Azungar Wrote: Also known as "Azungar's birthday event". Yes.
Even being a few days off caught me someĀ  honkers. It was popular for girls who like a guy to go up and kick 'em reaaally hard in the shit, giggle, and run away. Don't worry, lass! If I didn't catch your message, the bone spurs will remind me.

Not gonna edit that, but it was meant to be 'shin' and not 'shit', but I had plenty of shit kicked as well.

Anways, valentines day is pain. A pain in the ass, but for some few lucky boys and girls, a pain in the shin!! The hah oh, the Shit! Sorry, got that mix... NO, IT'S THE HEART. IT RIPS AND TEARS AND BURNS THE FLACCID MEAT OF ALL IT'S PRIDE wait are we still talking about hearts oh heRIGID ROUGH BLACK HEART OF TEPID DESIRE CRACKED AND SHATTERS AND spread over a salad. It's reaaally nice, you should try it!
I didn't understand a word of that and am oddly engaged despite it, classic Vitatroll
*sitcom canned laughter of dead people*
Valentine's Slay
date an admin valentine's event here we go
Aw man, I have to wash my hair that day! Ah well, I'll get back to you when I'm available - I promise.
I'm busy not having a working computer for it, would love to date an admin otherwise (I even made a pillow, ask readster)
(02-04-2019, 10:53 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: I'm busy not having a working computer for it, would love to date an admin otherwise (I even made a pillow, ask readster)

The fuck.