Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are some of your deepest space man regrets/mistakes?
I'm new. Just wanted to say that. I was mining on Oshan and there was this other dude who went down into the trench. He said he was lost and needed help. I heard some other people discussing it on the engineering chat and figured they would handle it. (Bystander effect for sure)

Kept mining, started having quakes, and station starts going to hell. Evac on the way, decide to jump ship. I had completely forgot about the lost miner at this point. I fall down into the trench when another quake hits and I'm completely lost. I'm irradiated bleeding, on my last leg while being hunted by a shark.

And then I find him. Dead, alone in the dark. It was a weird sensation knowing I could have saved him and his last moments were spent in this dark hell waiting for rescue. 

I sat next to his body as the escape shuttle left. The least I could do was make sure his remains weren't down here alone. I died next to him shortly after.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some of your deepest space man regrets/mistakes? - by Metzger4 - 03-26-2019, 07:15 AM